Ecover - Washing-Up Liquid Camomile & Clementine 450ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Clean ingredients, clean dishes! Ecover’s Camomile & Clementine Washing-Up Liquid is made with biodegradable plant-based compounds instead of petrochemicals. It’s gentle on your skin, has a pleasant but not overpowering fragrance, and comes in a 100% recycled plastic bottle that you can recycle again or refill when you’re done.
- All ingredients are 100% natural.
- Powerful Plant based formula.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Never tested on animals.
- B CORP Certified.
- No artificial fragrances
- No petrochemicals
- 100% RPET Recycled Plastic Bottle.
- Plastic used in packaging is recyclable.
- no more waste packaging
- for glass and all water resisting surfaces
- cuts through grease and grime effectively using natural power
- safe around food
- no smears on glass
- fresh perfume from plant based ingredients
- plant based ingredients
- quick and complete biodegradability. (OECD-test 301F, full product)
- minimum impact on aquatic life (OECD-test 201&202, full product)
- against animal testing approved by the Vegan society
- suitable for septic tanks
Packaging Materials: Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; spray of polypropylene and polyethylene. Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together.
Instructions for use: Ecover dishwashing products keep your conscience as clean as your crockery. Not just because they use awesome plant power instead of fossil fuel-based ingredients (although that’s a pretty big deal). No sir. They’ve gone one better, and have now introduced a new washing-up liquid bottle that’s made of 100% recycled plastic. It’s still fully recyclable too.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid, Sodium Octyl Sulphate, Parfum, Denatured Alcohol, Limonene, Citric Acid