Simply Clean - Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate 1L
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Australian made with only the best and most essential ingredients.
Lemon Myrtle Disinfectant Cleaner is a super concentrated cleaner and germ killer all through your home
Your Family’s Health. One of our best sellers, it’s not just a disinfectant it's a great cleaner too. Our food-safe formula is safe to use on any hard surface, even cutting boards and toys. And it alsoworks fantastically on wooden and tiled floors. The disinfection power is boosted by the natural antibacterial and antifungal power of native lemon myrtle oil, giving you twice the strength of Australia’s leading brand of disinfectant and killing 99.9% of sickness-causing germs in your home.
Your Environment. Our Lemon Myrtle Disinfectant Cleaner is earth safe AND human friendly. It is toxin free, sensitiser free, biodegradable, does not contain any animal products, has not been tested on animals and is palm oil free.
Your Home. Simplyclean Lemon Myrtle Disinfectant Cleaner uses only the best and most essential ingredients to leave your home germ free, wonderfully clean and smelling beautiful. Its super concentrated formula is 2X the strength of Australia’s leading brand of disinfectant, so a 1 litre bottle makes up to an amazing 40 litres of ready-to-use product.
- Multi-purpose, everyday disinfectant effectively cleans and kills the germs on a wide range of surfaces including floors and walls, bench tops, cutting boards, toilets, toys
- Use after toilet accidents and to avoid sickness spreading in the home
- The natural lemon myrtle oil smells beautiful, not medicinal
- 2 x the strength of Australia’s leading brand of disinfectant
- Makes up to 40 litres, per litre of super concentrate
- Safe for use on any food contact surface
- Antibacterial and kills mould too
- Earth safe AND human friendly
- Eco-responsible and biodegradable
- Toxin & sensitiser free
- Grey water safe
- Not tested on animals and contains no animal products
- Palm oil free
Septic Systems. When used in accordance with the dilution instructions on the label and in moderation, this product is septic safe. DO NOT pour undiluted product into the toilet or down the sink as this will challenge the good bacteria in your septic system. Alternatively throw diluted product onto the garden when you've finished cleaning.