Oakwood - Stone Benchtop 3 in 1 Cleaner 500ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Oakwood Stone Benchtop 3-IN-1 Cleaner easy and effective way to maintain the like new look of your household stone surfaces. Clean, polish and protect a range of stone surfaces in one simple process with this 3-in-1 product. Shines and enhances the natural finish of polished stone surfaces.
- Formulated to break down dirt and grime build up.
- 3-in-1 formulation cleans, polishes and protects, leaving a protective layer to guard against everyday fingerprints, smears, water spots and liquid splatters.
- Inspired by the Tasmanian rainforest, Huon Pine scent is a rich and uniquely Australian aroma featuring nutmeg, sandalwood and vanilla notes.
- Suitable for use on any reconstituted stone and natural stone such as granite, marble and limestone.
- Any reconstituted stone and natural stone such as granite, marble and limestone.
How to use this product
- Spray directly onto the surface.
- Wipe over surface with a soft paper towel or lint free cloth.
- Wipe off excess with a clean paper towel.
- For optimal results and protection, apply more than once.
- Septic safe.
WHY THIS PRODUCT?
- Breaks down dirt and grime build up, while leaving a perfect streak-free finish.
- Shine granite, marble and stone surfaces to a beautiful finish.
- Leaves a protective film layer to guard against everyday fingerprints, smears, water spots and liquid splatters.
I have been using the Oakwood Stone Benchtop Cleaner for a few months now...
I AM IMPRESSED!
Firstly, is has that scent that only a Stone Benchtop Cleaner can have, and when I say it does a good job, I really mean it!
Texta? Dried Pasta Sauce? Sausage fat? No match.
Best part? Totally eco! mmmmmm ok even I am having a hard time here...Is the best part the "no streaks", or the "totally eco"? No need to worry as we are winning either way!
On a side note, it cleans, polishes and protects, leaving a protective layer to guard against everyday fingerprints, smears, water spots and liquid splatters.