Herbon - Soap Liquid Refill 250mL
Herbon liquid soap is made from pure botanical oils and herbal extracts so that it gently cleans and cares for your skin.
Like all Herbon products, Herbon liquid soap is allergy free* and contains no-petrochemicals and no artificial perfumes or animal-derived ingredients. It's not tested on animals and is safe for septic systems. Made in Australia.
Botanical oils nourish and protect your hands, helping to leave them soft and clean. 100% biodegradable, this product also cares for the environment, breaking down completely into harmless compounds after 7 to 21 days.
- Herbon is made in Australia by an Australian company.
- Developed in collaboration with The Allergy Association of Australia.
- All ingredients are 100% natural.
- Allergy Free.
- Natural ingredients are kind to hands and clothes and the *immune system.
- All liquids are phosphate free.
- All powders are chlorine free e.g. Dishwasher powder.
- All ingredients are 100% bio-degradable within 21 days, making the products ideal for people caring for our lands and waters.
- No formaldehyde or phenols are used. (These items can depress the immune system and/or affect the nervous system).
- No lanolin is used. (Often causes skin irritations).
- No artificial perfumes are used.
- There are no animal products and no animal testing.
- Plastic used in packaging is recyclable.
Purified Water, Sodium Cocoate, Coco Betaine (from coconut oil), Coconut Ethanolamine (from coconut oil & sugar cane), Citric Acid (vegetable origin), Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Mandarin Oil, Bergamot Oil, and Methyl Glycinate.