Herbon - Rinse-Aid 250mL
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.12 AUD fortnightly with More info
Herbon rinse aid is made from natural biodegradable ingredients which leaves glassware, cutlery and dishes sparkling.
Like all Herbon products, Herbon rinse-aid is allergy free* and contains no-petrochemicals and no artificial perfumes or animal-derived ingredients. It's not tested on animals and is safe for septic systems. Made in Australia.
100% biodegradable, this product also cares for the environment, breaking down completely into harmless compounds after 7 to 21 days..
- Herbon is made in Australia by an Australian company.
- Developed in collaboration with The Allergy Association of Australia.
- All ingredients are 100% natural.
- Allergy Free.
- Natural ingredients are kind to hands and clothes and the *immune system.
- All liquids are phosphate free.
- All powders are chlorine free e.g. Dishwasher powder.
- All ingredients are 100% bio-degradable within 21 days, making the products ideal for people caring for our lands and waters.
- No formaldehyde or phenols are used. (These items can depress the immune system and/or affect the nervous system).
- No lanolin is used. (Often causes skin irritations).
- No artificial perfumes are used.
- There are no animal products and no animal testing.
- Plastic used in packaging is recyclable.
Purified Water, Ethanol (from sugar cane), Acetic Acid (from vinegar), Citric Acid (vegetable origin) Methyl Glycinate (preservative made from sugar cane).