Herbon - Laundry Washing Powder Oil Of Eucalyptus 1kg
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Herbon Laundry Washing Powder has been scientifically formulated using carefully selected botanical, herbal and mineral ingredients to protect the environment while leaving your clothes clean and fresh.
Like all Herbon products, Herbon laundry powder is allergy free* and contains no-petrochemicals and no artificial perfumes or animal-derived ingredients. It's not tested on animals and is safe for septic systems. Made in Australia.
A safe, medically tested alternative to conventional laundry powders. Herbon laundry powder dissolves completely in hot or cold water and contains double-distilled Eucalyptus oil to leave your wash smelling fresh and clean. 100% biodegradable, this product also cares for the environment, breaking down completely into harmless compounds after 7 to 21 days.
- Herbon is made in Australia by an Australian company.
- Developed in collaboration with The Allergy Association of Australia.
- All ingredients are 100% natural.
- Allergy Free.
- Natural ingredients are kind to hands and clothes and the *immune system.
- All liquids are phosphate free.
- All powders are chlorine free e.g. Dishwasher powder.
- All ingredients are 100% bio-degradable within 21 days, making the products ideal for people caring for our lands and waters.
- No formaldehyde or phenols are used. (These items can depress the immune system and/or affect the nervous system).
- No lanolin is used. (Often causes skin irritations).
- No artificial perfumes are used.
- There are no animal products and no animal testing.
- Plastic used in packaging is recyclable.
Soda Ash (mineral), Sodium Bicarbonate (mineral), Zeolite (mineral), Phosphate (mineral), Coconut Ethanolamine, Hydrogen peroxide (a bleach), Eucalyptus oil, purified water.