Herbon - Laundry Liquid Eucalyptus 1.25L
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Herbon Laundry Liquid contains biodegradable surface active ingredients as well as double distilled oil of eucalyptus.e.
Herbon Laundry Liquid Eucalyptus is made in Australia and comes in a 1.25L bottle.
Herbon Laundry Liquid Eucalyptus is allergy free, safe for septic systems, 100% biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals, no artificial perfumes or animal ingredients.
- Herbon is made in Australia by an Australian company.
- Developed in collaboration with The Allergy Association of Australia.
- All ingredients are 100% natural.
- Allergy Free.
- Natural ingredients are kind to hands and clothes and the *immune system.
- All liquids are phosphate free.
- All powders are chlorine free e.g. Dishwasher powder.
- All ingredients are 100% bio-degradable within 21 days, making the products ideal for people caring for our lands and waters.
- No formaldehyde or phenols are used. (These items can depress the immune system and/or affect the nervous system).
- No lanolin is used. (Often causes skin irritations).
- No artificial perfumes are used.
- There are no animal products and no animal testing.
- Plastic used in packaging is recyclable.
Purified water, sodium cocoate, coco betaine (from coconut oil), coconut ethanolamine (from coconut oil, sugar cane and air-nitrogen), methyl glycinate (preservative made from sugar cane, caustic soda and citrus fruits).