Herbon - Dishwashing Machine Powder 1kg
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.87 AUD fortnightly with More info
Herbon Natural and Eco Friendly Cleaning Products
Herbon is the result of eight years of comprehensive research by our medical experts and a seamless devotion to environmental medicine. Founded by an industrial chemist in 1982, Herbon actively engages in research and innovative development to deliver natural products which are environmentally friendly and allergy free. Developed in collaboration with The Allergy Association of Australia, and our team of expert medical specialists, Herbon products offer the most user-friendly natural cleaning products in Australia. As an exclusive collection designed to exclude harmful chemicals, Herbon’s collection of home care and personal care goods do not include terpenes, chlorine, phenols, balsams, organic mercurial, chlorofluorocarbons, formaldehyde, solvents, and aluminium complexes.
This entirely safe and biodegradable Herbon dishwashing machine powder can get you better results from your dishwasher without the use of harmful chlorine bleaches.
Like all Herbon products, the Herbon machine powder liquid is allergy free* and contains no-petrochemicals and no artificial perfumes or animal-derived ingredients. It's not tested on animals and is safe for septic systems. Made in Australia.
As it does not contain harmful chemicals, Herbon washing powder does not leave harmful residue on your dishes. It leaves your dishes sparkling clean without harming the ozone layer. 100% biodegradable, this product also cares for the environment, breaking down completely into harmless compounds after 7 to 21 days.
- Herbon is made in Australia by an Australian company.
- Developed in collaboration with The Allergy Association of Australia.
- All ingredients are 100% natural.
- Allergy Free.
- Natural ingredients are kind to hands and clothes and the *immune system.
- All liquids are phosphate free.
- All powders are chlorine free e.g. Dishwasher powder.
- All ingredients are 100% bio-degradable within 21 days, making the products ideal for people caring for our lands and waters.
- No formaldehyde or phenols are used. (These items can depress the immune system and/or affect the nervous system).
- No lanolin is used. (Often causes skin irritations).
- No artificial perfumes are used.
- There are no animal products and no animal testing.
- Plastic used in packaging is recyclable.
Soda Ash (mineral), Sodium Bicarbonate (mineral), Phosphate (mineral), Sodium Metasilicate (Mineral).