Herbon - Dishwashing Liquid Oil of Ylang Ylang 1L
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Herbon ylang ylang oil dishwashing liquid contains natural, effective biodegradable ingredients that protect and care for your hands while leaving your dishes sparkling clean. Concentrated and economical to use.
Like all Herbon products, the Herbon dishwashing liquid is allergy free* and contains no-petrochemicals and no artificial perfumes or animal-derived ingredients. It's not tested on animals and is safe for septic systems. Made in Australia.
We've added moisturising ylang ylang oil so that rather than dry your hands, this liquid actually hydrates them. Though gentle on skin, Herbon dishwashing liquid is tough on grease and grime and will effectively clean your dishes. 100% biodegradable, this product also cares for the environment, breaking down completely into harmless compounds after 7 to 21 days.
- Herbon is made in Australia by an Australian company.
- Developed in collaboration with The Allergy Association of Australia.
- All ingredients are 100% natural.
- Allergy Free.
- Natural ingredients are kind to hands and clothes and the *immune system.
- All liquids are phosphate free.
- All powders are chlorine free e.g. Dishwasher powder.
- All ingredients are 100% bio-degradable within 21 days, making the products ideal for people caring for our lands and waters.
- No formaldehyde or phenols are used. (These items can depress the immune system and/or affect the nervous system).
- No lanolin is used. (Often causes skin irritations).
- No artificial perfumes are used.
- There are no animal products and no animal testing.
- Plastic used in packaging is recyclable.
Purified Water, Sodium Cocoate, Coco Betaine (from coconut oil), Coconut Ethanolamine (from coconut oil and sugar cane), Citric Acid (vegetable origin), Methyl Glycinate (preservative made from sugar cane and citrus fruits), Sweet Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Ylang-Ylang Oil, Bergamot Oil.