EnviroSafe - Clothes Moth Trap
This product is permanently unavailable!
But don't worry! We got you covered. Check out some of our environmentally friendly insect repellents below:
I'm sure you'll be able to find something you'll love as much as this one.
Have a great day, Sal xx
Helps protect your clothes and furnishings from costly moth damage.
- ready to use
- long lasting
- no moth ball odour on clothes
- repels and traps clothes moths
- Helps protect your clothes and furnishings from costly moth damage
Note: This product is designed to alert you to a potential problem and trap adult moths, NOT the larvae which do the actual damage.
Moth infestations require additional measures. Clothing should be thoroughly cleaned by dry cleaning or machine washing. You may also freeze items for a week in a standard freezer. Rugs and furniture should be steam cleaned or treated by a pest control expert.
The kit includes:
- 1 trap
- 1 Bullet pheromone lure in protective packet
- Remove liner on trap to expose glue
- Remove Bullet lure from its protective packet
- Place lure on board where marked, then push tab through slot to form tent shape.
WARNING: Do not puncture or take cap off lure. Take care not to cover the lure cap with glue.
Place traps at eye level in closets and rooms to be protected. Pay special attention to items containing wool, cashmere and other animal hair. Use one or two traps per average size room. REPLACE TRAPS AFTER 12 WEEKS
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS UNLESS AUTHORISED.
To remove and dispose
- Discard when full. Wrap in newspaper and place in garbage receptacle.
NOTICE: Evergreen Marketing Pty Ltd makes no warranty, expressed or implied, for any particular purposes concerning this product other than those contained in thee instructions.