EnviroClean - Plant Based Mould Remover & Tile Cleaner 1L
Enviroclean Natural and Eco Friendly Cleaning Products
Australian Enviroclean has been creating environmentally responsible products since 1994. Removing ingredients that have been found to either cause environmental or personal harm has always been a priority, that’s why Enviroclean were one of the first brands in Australia to remove palm oil from their products. Over the years Enviroclean have continued to build on making their products better by not using silicones while maintaining their ethos of no sulphates, synthetic fragrances, propylene glycol, mineral oils, EDTA, parabans or harsh petro chemical derived ingredients. Enviroclean products are plant-based. Nothing nasty. Enviroclean products are non-toxic, bio-degradable and contain ingredients sourced ethically and sustainably from the best Australian or International suppliers.
Ultimately we want our products to make a difference. We are proud to be an Australian family run company (2nd generation), manufacturing in Perth and creating products which are safer for you and our environment.
Unique non hazardous de-scaling, cleaning, sanitising product that kills & controls mould, algae & fungi on tiles, shower screens & basins with organic acids.
Directions: Apply to a WET surface & clean from top to bottom. Rinse with fresh water. Heavy Duty: Neat or dilute 1 part to 10 parts water. Calcium on Glass: 1 part to 10 parts water. For stubborn stains contact time with agitation will obtain best results. DO NOT use on marble. DO NOT leave on porous grout surfaces, chrome or other damaged surfaces. Organic acids should always be spot tested for suitability BEFORE use.
- Removes calcium, lime and rust deposits
- Natural and biological acids, NO harsh chlorine
- Kills and contains bacteria, algae, fungi and mould
- Cleans glass, aluminium, stainless steel, chrome and
- Use on shower screens, shower recess, sinks, floors and
- Removes soil
- Added bonus of keeping drain pipes free from soap scum and
- calcium build up
- Always use on a wet surface to minimise streaking
- Use as recommended for reliable results
- Biodegradable, grey water safe when used as recommended
EnviroClean products have an enviable reputation for being of the highest quality, with consistancy of ingredients and proven usage since 1994.
- Enviroclean is made in Australia by an Australian company.
- All ingredients are 100% natural and Plant Based.
- NO Phosphates
- NO Chlorine
- NO Ammonia
- NO SLS
- NO SLES
- NO Palm Oil
- Absolutely NO nasties
- Not tested on Animals
- PH Neutral
- Ethically sourced
- Fair Trade
- Plastic used in packaging is recyclable.