Ecover Washing-Up Liquid Lily & Lotus 450ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Clean ingredients, clean dishes! Ecover’s Lily & Lotus Washing-Up Liquid is made with biodegradable plant-based compounds instead of petrochemicals. It’s gentle on your skin, has a pleasant but not overpowering fragrance, and comes in a 100% recycled plastic bottle that you can recycle again or refill when you’re done.
- All ingredients are 100% natural.
- Powerful Plant based formula.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Never tested on animals.
- B CORP Certified.
- No artificial fragrances
- No petrochemicals
- 100% RPET Recycled Plastic Bottle.
- Plastic used in packaging is recyclable.
- no more waste packaging
- for glass and all water resisting surfaces
- cuts through grease and grime effectively using natural power
- safe around food
- no smears on glass
- fresh perfume from plant based ingredients
- plant based ingredients
- quick and complete biodegradability. (OECD-test 301F, full product)
- minimum impact on aquatic life (OECD-test 201&202, full product)
- against animal testing approved by the Vegan society
- suitable for septic tanks
Packaging Materials: Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; spray of polypropylene and polyethylene. Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together.
Instructions for use: Ecover dishwashing products keep your conscience as clean as your crockery. Not just because they use awesome plant power instead of fossil fuel-based ingredients (although that’s a pretty big deal). No sir. They’ve gone one better, and have now introduced a new washing-up liquid bottle that’s made of 100% recycled plastic. It’s still fully recyclable too.
Made in EU
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid, Sodium Octyl Sulphate, Parfum, Denatured Alcohol, Limonene, Citric Acid, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice