Dr. Bronner's Organic Pump Soap Tea Tree 355ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Did you know that organic sugar is one of the best things you can use on your skin? The reason is that sugar acts as a natural humectant pulling moisture back into the skin. That's why it's in our Organic Pump Soap! This multi-use bathroom essential is perfect for washing hands, face, body and hair - leaving your skin feeling hydrated and super soft.
Sweet to the body and planet! Fair trade & organic sugar gives our Organic Pump Soaps a rich caramel color and sweet scent. The sugar combines with organic white grape juice to keep your skin nourished, hydrated and smooth. Organic coconut-olive-hemp oils blend for a creamy castile lather & our soapmaking tradition!Made in the USA, Certified Vegan, Certified Fair Trade, Certified Cruelty Free.
4-in-1 Organic Pump Soaps are good for washing hands, face, body & hair & place by your sink or in the shower! To wash hair work one pump of Organic Pump Soap into wet hair until it lathers, then rub and rinse. Repeat for thicker or longer hair.
Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Shikakai Powder, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
Since 1858, US-based Dr. Bronner's has been a world leader in producing pure Castile soap. Renowned for their quality, versatility and eco-friendliness, the Dr. Bronner 18 in 1 Magic Soaps are synonymous with old world quality and time-honoured simplicity. These famous multi-purpose soaps are USDA Certified Organic, made with organic olive and hemp oil, are sustainable, certified Cruelty Free and have over 18 different uses!
Dr. Bronner’s Makes Higher-Quality Soaps
- Unlike most commercial soapmakers, who distill the glycerin out of their soaps to sell separately, we retain it in our soaps for its superb moisturizing qualities.
- We super-fat our bar soaps for a milder, smoother lather.
- We use natural vitamin E from sunflower seeds and citric acid from fermented tapioca to protect freshness.
- We do not add any chelating agents, dyes, whiteners or synthetic fragrances.
- We use pure and powerful high-quality certified organic essential oils.
- Our liquid soaps are three times more concentrated than most so-called “liquid soaps” on the market, and they are only a few percent away from being a solid, which saves on packaging materials.
- Our soaps are a superb value, costing less than less-concentrated, inferior detergent body-wash “liquid soaps.”
- Our soaps are most popular for at-home washing, but they are also the soap of choice for many campers and hikers, as they are biodegradable and nature-friendly.
We also use better packaging; our plastic cylinder bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic.
If you like this product...you will love the entire Dr. Bronner's range.