Counter Culture - Probiotic Lavender Hand Wash 300mL
Did you know billions of bacteria live on your skin, keeping your protected from all sorts of toxins and pollutants bouncing around in the environment. Keep the balance right with our probiotic hand wash. Your hands will be naturally cleaner and smell amazing too.
Organic, NON GMO, Not tested on animals, Vegan, Powered by 13 probiotic cultures, Essential Oils, Septic Safe, Chemical Free.
Probiotics work differently. Millions of beneficial bacteria and the bio-detergents they create contribute to a healthy microbial balance and clean like nature intended.
- Counter Culture is made in Australia by an Australian company.
- All ingredients are 100% natural.
- Bio dynamic
- Certified Organic
- Ethically sourced
- Fair Trade
- GMO Free
- Paraben Free
- No allergens
- Natural ingredients are kind to hands and clothes and the *immune system.
- No artificial perfumes are used.
- There are no animal products and no animal testing.
- Plastic used in packaging is recyclable.
Purified Water, Probiotics (Lactic Acid Bacteria Cultures), Beneficial Compounds from Fermentation Brew (Lactic Acid) Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Distearate, Acetamide MEA, Methyl Gluceth-20, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lavender Essential Oils (Lavender, Tea Tree, Lemon and Cyprus)