Dr. Bronner's - Organic Hand Sanitizer - Peppermint 59ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our Organic Hand Sanitizer kills germs with a simple formula: organic ethyl alcohol, water, organic lavender oil, and organic glycerin - that's it! None of the nasty chemicals you find in conventional sanitizers, but just as effective. Our Organic Hand Sanitizer is perfect for using on the go, on your little ones' sticky hands, even as an air freshener or deodorant. Sanitize with a clean conscience. All-One!
Spray our Organic Hand Sanitizer onto hands to quickly kill bacteria when no soap and water are available! Or use as deodorizer: spray twice or more into the air to enjoy a wonderful lavender aroma. Spray on children’s hands and to clean up sticky messes—wipe clean!
Organic Fair Trade Ethyl Alcohol (62%)*, Water, Organic Glycerin, Organic Fair Trade Peppermint Oil*
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
Since 1858, US-based Dr. Bronner's has been a world leader in producing pure Castile soap. Renowned for their quality, versatility and eco-friendliness, the Dr. Bronner 18 in 1 Magic Soaps are synonymous with old world quality and time-honoured simplicity. These famous multi-purpose soaps are USDA Certified Organic, made with organic olive and hemp oil, are sustainable, certified Cruelty Free and have over 18 different uses!
Dr. Bronner’s Makes Higher-Quality Soaps
- Unlike most commercial soapmakers, who distill the glycerin out of their soaps to sell separately, we retain it in our soaps for its superb moisturizing qualities.
- We super-fat our bar soaps for a milder, smoother lather.
- We use natural vitamin E from sunflower seeds and citric acid from fermented tapioca to protect freshness.
- We do not add any chelating agents, dyes, whiteners or synthetic fragrances.
- We use pure and powerful high-quality certified organic essential oils.
- Our liquid soaps are three times more concentrated than most so-called “liquid soaps” on the market, and they are only a few percent away from being a solid, which saves on packaging materials.
- Our soaps are a superb value, costing less than less-concentrated, inferior detergent body-wash “liquid soaps.”
- Our soaps are most popular for at-home washing, but they are also the soap of choice for many campers and hikers, as they are biodegradable and nature-friendly.
We also use better packaging; our plastic cylinder bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic.