Bon Savvy Stain Savvy Stain Removing Laundry Sticks
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Everything! Seriously these little beauties are your must-have living essential. Use for pre-wash stain removal, spot-treating stains, as a portable life-saving stain remover in awkward moments, a travel laundry soap, upholstery stain remover, shoe cleaner...these superheroes definitely wear their undies on the outside!
Why you need them in your life!:
- Because life happens & you need a stain remover that works.
- They're superpower effective but without using harmful bleach by harnessing the magic of D-Limone & Australian lemon Myrtle for awesome results that still are gentle enough for natural fabrics, delicate fibers and skin.
- Say goodbye to fun-ending embarrassing moments! Pop one in your bag and use as interim stain remover until the party ends.
- Because babies are messy and it's important to have an effective stain remover you can trust that doesn't have any nasty toxins & chemicals
- A relaxing night on the couch shouldn't mean stressing over red wine stains.
- They are incredibly versatile & perfomance driven. If Stain Savvy doesn't work we're not sure anything else will!
- Expertly made in the 'land-down-under', proudly Australian made. 60g / 2.1 oz
Use Stain With:
Our premium laundry liquids for the ultimate clean! Always spot test first
Ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Coconut Surfactant (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate), Citrus Oil (D-Limonene), Australian Lemon Myrtle Oil (Backhousia Citriodora), and Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia).
Free of petroleum, phthalates, non-toxic, bio-degradable, grey water safe, PH neutral
• Vegan, cruelty-free, no animal by-products
• Colour and texture may vary with natural ingredients
Caution: Although Stain Savvy is plant-based, still take care to keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. If swallowed seek medical advice.
• It’s always advisable to spot test your item first.
• Stain Removal: Try to treat stains as soon as possible. Wet the end of the Stain Savvy stick and the stained area of fabric with cold water. Rub stick onto the stain ensuring the entire stained area has been treated. Work the soap into the stained area. Rinse and repeat until the stain has gone.
• Pre-wash: Use on collars and stubborn areas prior to a regular wash cycle as an additional cleanse.
• Laundry Bar: For cleaning when travelling submerge your item in water and swish with stick. Rub target areas with soap stick directly and rinse well.
If you love this, you will love the whole Bon Savvy range.