Bon Savvy Linen Savvy Laundry Wash
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Linen Savvy is perfect for:
Those that are serious (like super focused 'serious') about caring for their quality clothes, bed sheets & home linens. Especially items made with natural fabrics like Linen (Flax Linen), Organic Cotton, Bamboo, Tencel and other quality fabrics.
Why Linen Savvy is going to be your best friend:
It's designed to expertly & thoroughly clean, remove stains, brighten, soften, preserve colour and beautifully refresh while delivery a VIP laundry experience into your own home!
- Infused with ‘Charmant’, our naturally derived fine fragrance ensures everything you wash with it is impossibly fresh-scented to boost your mood and help you sleep better!
- Free of toxins and harmful optical brighteners, synthetic softeners or bleach (means no more of that crunchy itchy feeling you get with standard laundry detergents)
- It's got the good stuff - Plant-derived, biodegradable, vegan & cruelty-free.
- It's Aussie made (gotta love that) and concentrated x 2 with up to 34 washes.
Use it on:
Your expensive new sheets, your boyfriend's Linen shirt you keep wearing (and he wants back!) your new dress made from Tencel, his bamboo fabric boxer shorts, those organic cotton towels you want fluffy and fresh and so much more!
Charmant – (Pronounced ‘Shar-moh’)
French for charming; Uncomplicated, simple sophistication. Pure natural, undeniably captivating. From the heart and of the earth.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Decyl Glucoside (non-ionic plant-based, coconut derived cleanser), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Cocoate (coconut oil), Potassium Olivate (olive oil), Glycerine (plant/vegetable derived sugar), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Natural Fragrance (Charmant-naturally derived scent), Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Citric Acid (derived from citrus fruit)
• Free of petroleum, phthalates, non-toxic, bio-degradable, grey water safe, PH neutral
• Vegan, cruelty-free, no animal by-products
• Colour and texture may vary with natural ingredients
Caution: Although Linen Savvy is plant-based, still take care to keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. If swallowed seek medical advice.
Proudly Made in Australia.
For best results when washing Linen and other natural fabrics, wash separately in cold, never hot water. It’s always advisable to test first. Hand washing is optimal, however if machine washing use the delicate/gentle cycle. For smaller or more delicate items, we recommend inserting into a laundry bag. As natural fabrics can be adversely affected by heat (they may shrink) we recommend air drying.
We recommend that you pre-treat stains prior to washing with our specialist Stain Savvy. To maintain freshness and to deodorise between laundering, we recommend using our “Charmant” - Le’ Savvy Mist.
If you love this, you will love the whole Bon Savvy range.