Bon Ami - Powder Cleanser Natural Home Cleaner - 400g
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Bon Ami Powder Cleanser has been a household favorite since 1886, largely due to our effective, nontoxic formula. Feel confident using Bon Ami around family and pets. Our powder cleanser excels at cleaning everything from dried-on food to scuff marks and is gentle enough for most hard surfaces. Bon Ami does not scratch surfaces clean, but polishes them clean - resulting in a scratch free finish.
- Clean countertops
- Keep white grout white
- Remove stains from bathtubs, toilets, and sinks
- Clean residue from glass-top stoves without scratching
- Clean & deodorize microwave
- Remove stains from porous surfaces like marble
- Make faucets shine
- Remove caked-on food from pots & pans
- Remove scratch marks from china
- Remove stubborn soil and stains from outdoor furniture
- Remove scuff marks from walls and floors
- Remove fingerprints & marks from white walls because it contains no dye
- Natural soft abrasives (feldspar and limestone)
- Absorbs odors
- Effective on kitchen, cookware & bath surfaces
- Contains no phosphorus
Bon Ami does NOT contain:
- Chlorine bleach
Limestone;Feldspar; Surfactant (from coconut 7 corn oil);Sosa Ash and Baking Soda
ABOUT Bon Ami
Clean made Simple. For more than one hundred and thirty years, Bon Ami has prided itself on using simple ingredients to produce a high-quality cleaner that works.
I really, really really like love Bon Ami.
I love, that the sprinkle motion alone, is so satisfying!
I love, that Bon Ami is a Cleanser, and Polisher in one!
And then, theres the whole eco thing and it just gets better and better!
But. More importantly.
It is pretty much HALF THE PRICE of some similar products out there...
And, the best part, is you don't need to rinse this product!
It is perfect for glass shower screens because if you polish the product in, future water will bead off. Sprinkle some on the tub and bam, no ring. The oven? Yes please. And my favourite, Stainless Steel Cookware. I just love that is is so versatile
I did mention I love it right?
And thats because it has been around for well over 100 years and has never scratched a surface.