Bio Bag - Bin Liner (M) 20L -20 bags
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
BioBag bags are the world's first certified, fully biodegradable, and 100% compostable.
Completely compostable bags perfect for lining your bin for the collection of organic waste such as food waste, or even for general waste. These bags are made using sustainably sourced plant starch and as such compost in a well-functioning composting environment just like any other plant will.
A bag made from corn starch so just like corn it breaks down in compost.
Years of research have allowed for the production of a bag that not only breaks down fast in compost to become plant food but allows it to keep on the shelf for about 2 years without losing much strength.
Certified according to the European Standard EN 13432 for compostable products and the US Standard ASTM D6400
BAGS PER ROLL
42cm long x 55cm wide.
- Suitable for commercial and domestic use.
- Completely biodegrades after 10 - 45 days depending on the method used — compared with 50 or more years for normal plastic bags;
- A better choice for rubbish, because normal plastic bags slow the natural process of the rubbish biodegrading;
- Because these bags breathe, they are ideal for collecting food waste for composting as they reduce smells, stop mould growth and the waste dries out making it easier to compost or worm.
- Certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) and DIN CERTCO;
- Made of a material called Mater-Bi, which consists of cornstarch, biodegradable and compostable polyester and vegetable oil.
Made in Norway.