Abode - Surface Spray Lime Spritz 500ml Spray
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
This multi purpose Australian made surface spray does not compromise your family’s health or pollute the environment. Derived from plant and mineral ingredients, it uses old fashioned 1960s saponification – turns grease and grime into soap with the effectiveness of the leading brands without the use of nasty chemicals such as d-limonene, ammonia or bleach. Best of all, our essential oil blends will leave your house smelling like home not a hospital!
Spray onto hard surfaces typically found in the kitchen and bathroom and wipe off immediately. Not recommended for timber surfaces.
- High Performance
- No nasty chemicals
- Greywater safe
How We Differ to Other Brands:
- Free from ammonia, bleach and d-limonene typically found in green products
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up taking into consideration the health of your family
- Microfibre cloth compatible
- Australian made and owned
- Recommended by Building Biologists
- Abode products contains NO nasty chemicals – this includes phthalates, petrochemicals, harsh detergents, artificial fragrance and many other toxic ingredients found in commonly used household cleaners
- High performance and low cost. We use the highest food and pharmaceutical grade ingredients (over 99.9% purity) and pure essential oils in our products.
- Proudly Australian made and owned. We’re a family business based in Melbourne, passionate about our products, supporting local businesses and appreciate our loyal customers.
- Because the health of your family matters! We trust the safety of our products so we only test them on people – not animals! The Abode range is 100% cruelty free and vegan friendly
- We care about our environment. Our ingredients are sustainably sourced, environmentally friendly and grey water safe. All products are available in refill and bulk sizes to minimise waste.
Water, alkylpolyglucosides, soda ash, grain alcohol and pure lime essential oils.