Abode - Laundry Soaker (Front & Top Loader) Zero 1kg
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Abode Natural and Eco Friendly Cleaning Products
Would you sell your home to follow what you believe in? Abode did!”
Abode was created by Australian building biologist, naturopath and healthy home expert Nicole Bijlsma. Husband and wife team Mark Netherway and Nicole Bijlsma formed Abode, when they began to realise the extent to which homes were the underlying cause of many illnesses. As the leading educator of health hazards in the built environment, they were continually frustrated with the cost and poor quality of cleaning products marketed as ‘natural’ – the great majority of which were not much better than what could be found on a supermarket shelf. So they set out to create a range of products that would revolutionise the industry and set a benchmark.
At Abode, their priority has always been on the health of you and your family. Their range was developed from the ground up by people with chemical sensitivities, and to work as effectively as the commercial market leaders. All Abode cleaning products are plant and mineral based. They contain no nasty chemicals. Abode only use FOOD & PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ingredients in their products, which mean they are 99.99% pure, no fillers and nothing hidden. Many other companies source only INDUSTRIAL grade ingredients, which is only 72% pure….so who know’s what else is in there?
Abode’s Laundry soaker is free of fragrance but strong enough to remove the toughest of stains and whiten whites! Derived from plant and mineral based ingredients it is free from nasty chemicals such as phosphates, zeolites and harsh surfactants such as the sulphates and coco betaines. Biodegradable and grey water safe, the ultra concentrated formulation only requires a small amount making it a great buy for the health conscious buyer.
Front Loaders: Normal load: 1/4 cap / heavy load: 1/2 cap
Top Loaders: Normal load: 1/2 cap / heavy load: 1 cap
Handwash or Soaking: 1/2 cap per 5 litres of warm water
- Up to 33 Washes
- High Performance
- No Nasty Chemicals
- Greywater Safe
How we differ to other Cleaning Brands
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Free from zeolites, phosphates, palm oil, petrochemicals, optical brighteners, chlorine and NO SALT!
- We use food grade ingredients (where they are available) NOT industrial grade which are often contaminated with heavy metals
- Designed by a naturopath and formulating chemist from the ground up for people with skin and chemical sensitivities
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Concentrated formulations make it more affordable than most other brands on the market (up to 810 washes)
- Dedicated to manufacturing the world’s best dishwashing liquid
- Australian made and owned
- Recommended by Building Biologists
- Abode products contains NO nasty chemicals – this includes phthalates, petrochemicals, harsh detergents, artificial fragrance and many other toxic ingredients found in commonly used household cleaners
- High performance and low cost. We use the highest food and pharmaceutical grade ingredients (over 99.9% purity) and pure essential oils in our products.
- Proudly Australian made and owned. We’re a family business based in Melbourne, passionate about our products, supporting local businesses and appreciate our loyal customers.
- Because the health of your family matters! We trust the safety of our products so we only test them on people – not animals! The Abode range is 100% cruelty free and vegan friendly
- We care about our environment. Our ingredients are sustainably sourced, environmentally friendly and grey water safe. All products are available in refill and bulk sizes to minimise waste.
Soda ash (alkalinity builder), baking soda (food grade), sodium coco sulphate (derived from coconut oil), alcohol ethoxylate (plant based surfactant), sodium percarbonate (non chlorine bleach),sodium lactate.