Abode - Dish Liquid Concentrate Wild Lavender & Mint 600ml
The Abode Lavender & Mint Dishliquid is a great smelling, creamy lathering product that has been formulated to be gentle on your hands and the environment whilst cutting through grease with the power of the leading brands. Our unique formulation does away with nasty chemicals such as cocobetaine, sodium lauryl sulphate and ethoxylated ingredients that was designed to leave your dishes sparkling clean with no chemical residue. Formulated using the best ingredients money can buy, the concentrated formula makes it remarkably economical when compared to similar brands on the market. (100 washes).
One squeeze is all you need.
- Up to 100 Washes
- No Bleach or Ammonia
- No nasty chemicals
- Greywater safe
How we differ to other Cleaning Brands
- We use food grade ingredients (where they are available) NOT industrial grade which are often contaminated with heavy metals
- Designed by a naturopath and formulating chemist from the ground up for people with skin and chemical sensitivities
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Concentrated formulations make it more affordable than most other brands on the market (up to 810 washes)
- Dedicated to manufacturing the world’s best dishwashing liquid
- Australian made and owned
- Recommended by Building Biologists
- Abode products contains NO nasty chemicals – this includes phthalates, petrochemicals, harsh detergents, artificial fragrance and many other toxic ingredients found in commonly used household cleaners
- High performance and low cost. We use the highest food and pharmaceutical grade ingredients (over 99.9% purity) and pure essential oils in our products.
- Proudly Australian made and owned. We’re a family business based in Melbourne, passionate about our products, supporting local businesses and appreciate our loyal customers.
- Because the health of your family matters! We trust the safety of our products so we only test them on people – not animals! The Abode range is 100% cruelty free and vegan friendly
- We care about our environment. Our ingredients are sustainably sourced, environmentally friendly and grey water safe. All products are available in refill and bulk sizes to minimise waste.
Water, alkylpolyglucosides (derived from coconut, wheat and corn and found in high end personal care products), sodium coco sulphate (derived from coconut oil), sodium cocoyl isethionate (derived from coconut oil), citric acid (food grade), sodium citrate (food grade), glycine extracts (amino acids) and pure lavender and mint essential oils.